Friday, March 09, 2007

Update on Charity - Friday P.M.

Dad and Mom took Charity to Ann Arbor around 11:30 this morning and they were able to get right into the ER and get some blood cultures done. She also had some other tests done as every immediate check seemed to show that everything was OK, making everyone even more puzzled! Even through all this her fever was back down to normal (though she did take some Tylenol before leaving this morning) so that adds to the confusion.

God knows all this though and is in control. We continue to trust and try to learn more patience and understanding of the lessons He is teaching us through all this.

We await the results - tomorrow.

Continuing Prayer Request...

Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation,
continuing steadfastly in prayer;
Romans 12:12

  • Please continue to keep Charity in prayer as yet another weekend is coming around and though she is home, we are continually in need of wisdom from the Lord as yet again her fever has started to go back up and the doctor said we need to take her back in to get some blood test done to try to determine the cause of all this.
  • Please prayer for physical and spiritual strength for Charity to be able to go through what ever needs to be done to help her regain her strength and cleanse her body of what ever is afflicting her, if its another bacteria- to destroy it, or her Lupus- to suppress and gain control over it.

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear...
Psalm 46:1-2

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16