By Nathan Radcliffe
The Covenant News ~ December 12, 2007
1. Ron Paul does not believe the government is God. Paul believes the federal government should be limited to its Constitutional size and scope. He wants to withdraw the US from all organizations that violate our national sovereignty (i.e. the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the International Criminal Court, et. al.)
2. Ron Paul is a humble man who advocates a humble foreign policy. He does not believe the US should be the policeman of the world.
3. Ron Paul confesses that "Jesus Christ is my personal Savior," but he does not use the Lord's name only to pander for votes. He doesn't just talk the talk; he walks the walk.
4. During his 20 years in Congress, Ron Paul has sponsored more substantive legislation than probably any other single members of Congress. Congressional Quarterly has named him one of the "Fifty Most Effective Members of Congress."
5. Ron Paul is a 72-year-old grandfather whose service as a statesman has reflected the time-honored principles and values of America's Founding Fathers.
6. Dr. Paul is pro-life. He has delivered over 4,000 babies and says he has "never once considered performing an abortion, nor did I ever find abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman." Paul also opposes unjust wars of aggression and will bring our troops home from Iraq.
7. Ron Paul believes marriage is between a man and a woman. He has been faithful to his own wife for 50 years.
8. Ron Paul is committed to protecting property rights. He opposes government theft through "eminent domain" abuses. He has worked to eliminate the income tax and the IRS, inheritance taxes, and the "inflation tax." He has never voted to raise taxes.
9. Ron Paul is a man of integrity who takes his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously. Congressman Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposal is expressly authorized by the Constitution.
10. Ron Paul has never taken a government-paid junket and has never participated in the lucrative congressional pension program. Lobbyists do not even bother to visit Congressman Paul's office because they know his vote will not be bought.
You can learn more at ChristiansforRonPaul.com