Tuesday, June 21, 2005

'Hair' Today, Gone Tomorrow

Greetings! My name is Sylvester An Parakeet, pet of Faith Ann Sauve and family. I have been living with the Sauve's for about 7 years, and am really more a part of the family than a pet. I usually join them for breakfast every morning, and I'll eat pretty much any fruit you serve me. I also enjoy the occasional salad when I have a chance to make it down for dinner, and I love bread and butter. (although it is awefully bad for me)

I would now like to tell you about John and his hair. A subject that is quite near and dear to my heart, as I was his personal moustache groomer before he shaved it off. (A fact that I have not quite yet recovered from, and that is still a tender subject between us.)
Ever since he was a little boy, John has had naturally spikey hair. So to combat the startling side wings and unsightly "fro" look, Mother Sauve has always kept his hair in a controlable short buzz. Just this past Spring, he decided that he would try to grow out his hair to see if he could get it to lay down on its own. Below you will see the results through a little sequenced photo history. I'll be along to explain each picture for you . . . . enjoy! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, my! You are quite handsome Syl! Your Maker chose excellent colors :-)
Best to let bygones be bygones in the moustache department.

Sincerely,
Skye of Brigadoon
(Allison's Collie)