Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally Home!



For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Praise the LORD! Charity was finally able to come home on Monday night after a long day of back and forth answers as to whether she would leave at all!
Another praise is that they were able to get her a portable monitor to regulate her IV input instead of us having administer it every four hours! We now only have to change the bag once every 24 hours and the cycle will run its designated course by it's self.

Again we cannot thank you all enough for all the care and concern you showed towards our family at this trying time in our lives!

We continue though to covet your prayers as Charity still has a long road ahead of her as we have yet to truly determine the cause of the many physical difficulties she has experience lately and direction as to long term medication use and the strengthening of her heart.


I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive...Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, to the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever!
Psalm 30:1-3b,4,11-12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all SO glad you're home, Charity. May the Lord richly bless your recovery time...