Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update on Charity - Wednesday A.M.

"But GOD will redeem my life from the power of the grave,
for He shall save me. Selah."
Psalm 49:15

  • Praise! Charity was taken off the Catheter! She is very happy about that, and is obviously much more comfortable now.
  • Praise!! They also took her off the Insulin IV. She was on that to combat the glucose and other sugary IV fluids. Her blood sugar is stable and doing well.
  • Praise!!! Her Blood pressure monitor was removed. Even though they took her off the blood pressure medicine earlier, she was still being monitored and her arm was being squeezed every 1/2 hour or so, making it a little difficult to get good sleep.
  • Well, as of last update, Doctor G. had said that she did not have thrush. But two other Doctors confirmed that she did indeed still have thrush. So they seem to be a little confused. :-) Either way, please continue to pray for her mouth sores!

"The LORD of hosts is with us;
the GOD of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."
Psalm 46:7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad she was taken off those things, and that Charity is feeling more comfortable. I will continue to pray for her to gain her strength back, and for her cheerful countenance to thrive with smiles! :)

Love ya'll,
Theresa

molly jean said...

I have been watching the updates on Charity's situation and am praying for her and your whole family.I am glad she is better. (I am Rael's mom.) May the Lord's blessings be on you all!

Love from Texas!

Linda Bear said...

I praise the LOrd with you. God Bless . I love your website. It is so glorifying to our Lord. The photos and poems are awesome. Praying on Charitys behalf for complete healing. Linda Bear