Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Year Anniversary!

A year ago yesterday, Friday May 16th, was our final moving in day! To celebrate, praise our gracious Lord and thank all the people who came and helped us we had a lovely evening of fellowship with our old and new friends as we played games, talked, shared a delicious meal and sang around the campfire as the stars came out last night! God has been so merciful and gracious to us and we can not thank Him enough for blessing us with this property and all our wonderful friends!
Here are some pictures, that barely give a glimpse, of our blessed evening!



Church family and neighbors

Josiah, decked out in his farmer outfit playing hockey with Cade.

The chef!


The whole group gathering for prayer



Thank you to everyone who brought food!



Will and Josiah



Country friends/neighbors



Our dear friends, the Whites from down in Dearborn. We go way back with them!





What a sweet picture! Christianna and Yesenia


The beautiful sunset.

Singing praises to our Savior. What a precious time, singing old hymns, choruses and hearing the young children lift their sweet voices to Jesus!
To God be all the glory!

1 comment:

J&B said...

I was just laying in bed thinking about Charity at the party. I felt compelled to write down my thoughts so that I wouldn't forget them. Since I was already up I thought I'll see if they blogged about our time on Fri so I could leave a comment. So here goes a lengthy one. I was just hoping that someone had taken a picture of Charity. She looked so pretty wearing that stunning color of pink with her brilliant white sweater. Her dark hair was great too, held back with a small clip. I told myself not to stare, so that I didn't seem rude. And yet I was rude b/c I didn't even say hello. I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me for that. I've always been shy. I have been trying to work on that. I know it is just selfish pride. (how can i share the gospel with others if i don't speak to them) Anyway, even more than Charity's outer beauty, I'm captured by her inner beauty. It blesses me the way Charity is a blessing to her family. I want to be like you. I love you, and you are always in my prayers. Your sister in Christ, Brandy
Therefore, my beloved brethern, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. I Cor 15:58
Our whole family is grateful beyond words to know the Sauve family. I can't stop talking about all of you. Thank you for inviting us into your lives. We thank God for you!