Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Before the Throne

The treasures of this world do fade
and all it's wealth I'd gladly trade,
When the Holy Spirit does me bade
to come before the Throne!

Dressed in my Savior's righteousness
His love and justice I confess;
My soul is not content unless
I bow before the Throne!

O how I long to give Thee praise;
a hymn of worship to Thee raise;
To spend the best part of my days
prostrate before the Throne!

I long to fly away to Thee,
Thou blest thrice holy Trinity;
My joy throughout eternity
to stand before the Throne!

Pepé (Paul's pen name)
8/27/87

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friends,
It will be neat to keep in touch this way... I guess there are some good things about technology after all!!!
Blessings to you all,
Kristyn Hall
P.S. Nathanael is CRAWLING! Watch out world!