Friday, November 11, 2011

SNOW!!!

This morning we woke up to one of the miracles of God's ever changing world.
Snow
Yesterday (when Mumsie, Faith and I were at the Pregnancy center where we volunteer) large fluffy flakes began to cascade from the gray sky, turning the world, as we saw it, into one giant beautiful snow globe.  One thing I have noticed about snow, is how silent it is.  Just try walking down your driveway/road during the next snow.  Everything is muffled and dim.  Soft, and gentle.
Peaceful
While I did not have my camera with me when I was marveling at this winter's first snow flakes, Charity (back home) did! So I will be sure to post her pictures later, as well as some photos I captured this morning, as Sadie Josiah and I played in the dusting of snow left behind last night.  I will ever marvel at God's changing seasons, and the joy and wonder each brings.  I am ever grateful for snow, a
Miracle

~Chs
  


2 comments:

Antoinette Petersen said...

Oh how I love the snow too! Sadly, our area of CA does not get any of that marvellous weather. :( I miss it so much, but cherish it even more when we do visit places where it is in abundance and simply go crazy with excitement! hehe

It is so nice to be back on your family's lovely blog again....I missed it on our trip very much and will try to catch myself up on the previous posts as soon as I can and see what I have missed!

In Christ,

Miss Antoinette

Sauve Family Blog said...

I can't imagine living without snow in the winter!! You should come visit our way some time in December or January:)

I am glad you enjoy our blog, and now I will have to get going on my list of posts so you have more to look at! :)

Thank you ~Chs