Thursday, December 29, 2011

Luminaries of God's Word

"Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your tabernacle." ~ Psalm 43:3
"Jesus bids us shine with a pure clear light, like a little candle burning in the night."
"God is the LORD, And He has given us light;" ~Psalm 118:27
"O house of Jacob, come and let us walk In the light of the LORD." ~Isaiah 2:5
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." ~Matthew 5:16
"Let me live blessed Lord in the light of Thy Word, let my life be a light on a hill..
..Let my life be a light shining out through the night, may I help struggling ones to the fold..
Spreading cheer everywhere to the sad and alone, let my life be a light to some soul." ~J.R Varner

~Chs

No comments: